|submitted by severwalaseo to u/severwalaseo [link] [comments]|
|submitted by severwalaseo to u/severwalaseo [link] [comments]|
submitted by kayakero to makemoneyforexreddit [link] [comments]
How to trade Forex and be profitableHello and thank you for being here again!
In this article I want to show you how I structure my operations by trading in the currency market. If it can give you ideas or help you in your process, the objective of this post will be more than fulfilled. I will try to be as clear and direct as possible. I'll go point by point:
1. How to trade the Forex MarketFocusing on the basics and keeping it simple. Let me explain, you don't have to rely on hyper-complex strategies, use the software that PETA it and put it on the server next to your broker ... you don't have to be the best programmer, much less get dirty on the graphics of your platform to win money in Forex.
You need systems. The systems work. Results-oriented companies and work methods are systems-based. You should start applying and creating systems because they will allow you:
2. Intraday or swing trading in Forex?This question is an interesting question and I make a small indent if you are just starting out. Swing trading are operations that usually last several days and when we talk about intraday or day trading we refer to operations that are closed on the same day.
Well, which one then? Like everything in life, it depends (we are). You have to learn that there is no “best for all”. In my case I combine both operations because I dedicate myself full time to this, but if you are just starting out or are one of the people who get stressed out with trading, I recommend that you focus on swing trading.
As you consolidate here you can start to scale and seek to diversify by doing intraday. But again, this is just something that I recommend based on my own experience and from people I have known over the years.
3. Automatic or Manual Forex TradingNot all automated Forex trading systems are a panacea, nor are all discretionary or manual systems bad. Stop looking at it like that, we're only talking about execution. This is precisely why I am opting for automated execution. We could talk at length about this and if you find it interesting I can dedicate an article just to it. But think that automation is just how strategy is carried out. Whether this is a winner or a loser is the basis of everything.
Automating a losing strategy does not make it a winner, it is only about applying strategies that are profitable and ensuring that they are executed in the best way (in manual we always cheat alone).
4. Is analysis the key to Forex trading?Many people think that technical analysis is the key to beating the market and defend it to the last consequences. The same happens with those who think that the only way to make money in the foreign exchange market is through fundamental analysis.
So what really works? What really works and you can check. What good is it if you tell me that this or the other is the best method if you haven't even sat down to draw numbers. Many times it is not with what, but how. That is, they can be different valid methods if they are done well. But for this you need statistics of what you are doing.
>>>Recommended Forex Broker: Plus500 - Visit official website<<<
5. Learn to create robust trading strategiesLet's first see what a robust trading strategy is all about. As traders, we know what has happened in the past, but we don't know what will happen in the market tomorrow. That is why we need systems that are well adapted to changing market circumstances.
How can we know systems adapt well to alterations in the spread, prices ...? Simulating those alterations, something like simulating those conditions and seeing how they behave. There are different tests for this such as: Walk Forward test, Montecarlo, and Multimarket.
These tests give us an idea of how robust our created trading system is and give us a reference. Be careful, I said reference, not absolute truth. Then we will test them, our goal is to leave as little space as possible to chance.
6. Best Forex Trading StrategiesYou may be wondering how you are going to manage to create profitable strategies and start with all this. Calm down, there are tools for this, but the important thing here is that you know that the strategies that tend to be more stable over time and give better results are:
6.1. Trading strategies with very simple entry and exit criteriaThe opposite of what you may have been told. The simpler our Forex trading systems are, the more likely they will continue to work overtime. I have seen this myself and I know it first hand.
Also, which is more likely to stop working, a system based on six indicators or a system based on one or two? That six indicators continue to give results for years and years is not easy. Instead, only one or two are more so. Still, trading systems should always be supervised.
6.2. Systems with a not very high number of operations or tradesSometimes when we become obsessed with being in the market constantly making gazillions of trades, we are giving our broker money and taking it out of our pocket. More is not better in trading, better is better. This is about getting the most money with the least risk, not giving it to your broker.
6.3. Strategies with a controlled return/riskYou see a strategy, you look at its profit in the last months and years and you are already thinking about connecting it. Error, always look at the return associated with the drawdown. The drawdown of your system is, in short, the maximum consecutive drop it has had. Because it is important? Because if that fall has occurred in the past, it can happen again (and bigger, believe me). Now you may be thinking, what if this happens to me?
Next, I will explain it to you, but first an example of a system that meets all these characteristics (so you can see that it is simpler than it seems:
Here more statistics:
7. Establish connection and disconnection rules for your systemsAll methods of trading sound great. The problem is when they start to lose. Some tell you that you have to continue, that the system is the system… But what if the system is stopping working? After all, we live in a changing world and our money is not infinite.
The reality is that many people do not know how to determine when the system is failing or when this happens because they are applying it incorrectly. If you execute the strategies in an automated way you are already saving this, then what you need is a rule to deactivate your strategies at a certain point. To do this, it is enough to monitor them with platforms such as Bluefox or Myfxbook to know what the performance of each is.
8. Diversify in ForexIf we deactivate a Rubén strategy, we stop trading. Not if you activate another that has been doing it well. It is not about you running a Forex trading system or two, it is about having different systems: the best in real and a demo base created that you can include in your real account when you deactivate one because their performance has dropped.
You can diversify by you I frame (temporality time) on assets (currencies) or types of systems (trend, mean reversion ...).
The objective of diversifying is to seek a more stable return, many people do for this is to introduce many systems without more, if you do this you will achieve the opposite, you will be increasing the risk.
9. What currencies to trade on ForexI recommend that you focus on the majors or major currency pairs, especially if your broker has a high spread, as it is usually lower on these. One of the advantages of automating is that you can scale your trading and do it in different currencies, diversifying as I said before. These are the assets that I have traded in recent months:
It starts with being profitable with a few (one or three assets) and as you evolve you can grow your portfolio.
10. Why invest (only) in ForexI will not be the one to tell you that you should invest in Forex and not in another market. Each one belongs to his father and mother and has its good and not so good things. Of course, one thing is clear, wherever you do it, remember the power of specialization. There are traders who focus on one or two assets and they are profitable. In the end, that's what it's all about, isn't it?
This operation can be extrapolated to different assets such as raw materials, indices and cryptocurrencies. Yes, cryptocurrencies too. In fact, my operations are mainly based on currencies and cryptocurrencies (85% in the first group and 15% in the second). But I have to say that cryptocurrency trading has given me a pleasant surprise this year.
Again, if you are starting, do not do it with many assets or you will saturate yourself. Start step by step and diversify as you evolve. Jack of all trades, master of none.
11. Steps to trade Forex RedditIf you've gotten this far, it may not be entirely clear to you how the hell I trade, then I'm going to summarize it in steps:
12. How to start trading Forex Reddit as a professional trader (without knowing how to program)But Rubén, I haven't studied computer science and I'm not particularly good at math. Don't worry if you don't know how to program, it is possible to do all this using tools that will do it for you. For years I have programmed my own systems myself and that's fine, but now I'm concentrating on managing them and getting the most out of them. Do not think that this is the robot that will make you earn millions of euros while you drink the gin and tonic on the beach.
We will read soon with new posts about trading, Forex, cryptocurrencies, platforms ...
To start trading, open an account on Plus500, one of the leading Forex brokers: Click Here
Hello everyone!submitted by NostalgiaWitch to phinvest [link] [comments]
The PF-Guide team assembled in the phinvest discord server to create a decision map for several personal finance areas, first of which is one of the most discussed and most controversial topics in phinvest: Life Insurance.
This project hatched from u/Octobrew's comment here, and acted upon by u/dgxxiii and initiated by u/ninja4lyf. A lot of people on the server pitched in their share, from proofreading and accessibility to logical flow and future possibilities - you know yourselves. A big thank you to you all!
You can find the link to the full-sized map in our FAQs, and below is a preview:
Please visit our FAQs for the full-sized version.
This map is a culmination of comments, posts and random discussions in phinvest and in the discord server about insurance. This is not necessarily a one and done thing, we are open to comments and suggestions and we'll try our best to incorporate your ideas!
EDIT1: We've made some changes in the chart based on inputs from u/lebron2zorros and u/davemacho. Special thanks to @~LoafieBear from discord for the watermark and logo!
EDIT2: u/that_omashu_merchant created a wonderful interactive version of the chart here. Please check it out!
With that out of the way, we'd like to conduct a poll to gauge interest for the next topic that will be covered by the PF-Guide. We won't necessarily create one for the winner, because we may not have enough knowledgeable contributors (looking at you Forex).
Which topic below are you interested in seeing a guide similar to the one above? Please share in the comments why, as well as your expectations for the topic of your choice!
In trading, this is very important to reduce slippage. BestFxVPS offering you the exact server location from your Forex Broker server. Service includes a money-back guarantee!submitted by FxSVPS1 to u/FxSVPS1 [link] [comments]
Order NOW: https://www.bestfxvps.com/
#ForexVPS #Lowlatencyserver #Lowlatency #Cheapforexvps
FXVM DEDICATED FOREX SERVER. Best for safely running many trading terminals and EAs that use more computing resources. 16GB of RAM. 120 GB of Storage (SSD) Auto Startup for MT4 Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 Intel Xeon E-2234 (4 Cores) Optional Automatic Backups. Low Latency to Top FX Brokers ... Each Best Forex Dedicated Server can maintain its personal operating system and applications. Tier-1 Bandwidth. Serverwala is serving a 1Gb/s network interface fully optimized. Serverwala Best Dedicated Server Forex is delivering 1Gb/s bandwidth for all clients. We provide you with almost free incoming and outgoing traffic for all servers. You can increase your bandwidth capacity according to ... Best Forex VPS Server. We provide VPS only for forex this IS worlds BEST vps FOR FOREX. High speed unlimited internet. Very easy to setup & For beginners we have proper guideline. We provide high safety. It is necessary for Forex Trading. Run 24 hours 7 days. Non Stop. VIDEO & PDF setup Guideline for New users. Play Video. Our VPS is only for Forex So we can give you best services and we know ... The best Forex VPS hosting providers are the ones that provide 99.99 uptime, DDoS protection, data centers in the city where the data center of your broker is located, reasonable price regarding the specification of their plans (RAM, CPU, disc space), and last but not least, a professional customer service. Best Forex VPS Hosting Providers. I spent hours of study digging into the websites of ... The windows-based server is the most common and highly selective type of VPS Server. Get the Best Forex VPS 2020 plans and broad options for trading at your nearby location. The best suggestion is to use fewer platforms in Forex Trading for high performance. We can handle 2 MT4 platforms easily on a single VPS Server with enhanced security. There is a simple rule that anyone can follow to run ... A Forex VPS is a virtual private server (VPS) that can run the MetaTrader trading platform 24/7 and other programs you need running all of the time. It is just like running MetaTrader on your computer but instead it is hosted and running on VPS. When you login to a VPS using your username and password it is the same as if you were login into a computer. The layout is the same, you can install ... Here are some tips to help trader to identify best forex VPS providers. Top VPS Windows Hosting Service for Forex Trading in 2020 FXVM >> Starting $1.99 >> Server Location in London, New York ...
[index]          
All about Trading in Forex Marked Top 5 Forex Online Signal Finder Forex Signal Finder https://www.zulutrade.com/index Forex Signal Finder https://www.dailyf... This video shows the way to get the best results using a Forex Trading signal service and which signal providers get the best results and have the best revie... In this video, you'll know the best forex VPS for forex traders and become familiar with the top 9 forex vps hosting providers. There are some features that ... Join & Copy My Trades Everyday For Life with LIFETIME ACCESS 💰Income-Mentor-Box Academy (Signup) https://www.incomementorbox.com/welcome-page/ 👉FREE Str... Like my review? Sign up at http://thebinarylab.net/forexvps Over the years I have tested the various #ForexVPS providers, and find this to offer the best pri...